In the interest of being kind to each other, we’d like to continue with our COVID precautionary measures.
- We’re offering hand sanitising when you come in.
- We’re asking you to wear a face covering when you are moving around the church but not when you are in your place.
- We’re reserving the side aisle for those who would like some social distance.
- We’re offering the collection bags in a way that minimises contact.
- We’re offering Communion from the table at the front of the main aisle to give you a one-way route back to your place via the side aisle.
- The Eucharist is in one kind only (bread). But intinction is also an option so, if you wish, the presiding priest can dip the wafer in the wine for you.