In the interest of being kind to each other, we’d like to continue with our COVID precautionary measures.
- We’re offering hand sanitising when you come in.
- We’re asking you to wear a face covering when you are moving around the church but not when you are in your place.
- We’re reserving the side aisle for those who would like some social distance.
- We’re offering the collection bags in a way that minimises contact.
- We’re offering Communion from the table at the front of the main aisle to give you a one-way route back to your place via the side aisle.
- The Eucharist is in one kind only (bread). But intinction is also an option so, if you wish, the presiding priest can dip the wafer in the wine for you.
What’s your Reaction?