On leaving the nave, the wall tablet of alabaster, bearing the names of the men of Axmouth who perished during the conflict of 1914-1919, may be seen. A small supplementary tablet has been fixed beneath, and records those who gave their lives between 1939 and 1945.
In the churchyard outside, stands an imposing granite monument, fashioned in the style of an ancient Cornish cross, also inscribed with the names of all the fallen. The memorials were erected in March 1920, and dedicated at a special service the following month. The annual Remembrance Day service is held in church each November, during which all of the names are read, and the Silence observed.